Our passion at Indiana Ministries is to see a multiplication movement that rises out of the grassroots of our churches around the state. We long for God to raise up a growing leadership pipeline of individuals who have a passion to launch new multiplication ventures.
- Cultivating Congregation
- A Cultivating Congregation is a local church that is intentionally working to answer one courageous question, “How will our church multiply?” There is a growing number of Cultivating Congregations in Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan. These Church of God congregations are working hard to discern their church multiplication road.
- Is your church ready to flip the question from “Should we multiply” to “How will our church multiply”? We would love to help get you connected to a Multiplication Huddle to help you wrestle deeply with what it might look like for your church to multiply. If you are interested, email IM’s Multiplication Director Tom Planck.
- Multiplication Huddle
- The purpose of a Cultivating Congregation multiplication huddle is to provide an environment for pastors to develop a ministry portfolio that will guide them in launching a new multiplication venture.
- Funding Church
- Does your church have a heart for multiplication, but you aren’t quite ready to launch a multiplication venture? Maybe helping fund a multiplication venture in Indiana is the next best step for you. We would love to have a conversation about several projects that are in need of a funding church like yours. Contact Tom Planck or Doug Talley for more information.
- Sending Church
- A Sending Church is a congregation that takes the bold step of sending some of their own to launch a new multiplication venture. This kind of church behavior is sacrificial, kingdom-minded, and core to the sparking of a multiplication movement. If a grassroots movement of multiplication is going to become a reality in Indiana, we need several handfuls of churches to answer the brave call to send some of their own to start something new.