Anxiety often gets in the way of a pastor’s ability to be an effective leader. It hijacks our Emotional Intelligence by causing us to become very self-conscious. We begin fixating on anxiety
Anxiety often gets in the way of a pastor’s ability to be an effective leader. It hijacks our Emotional Intelligence by causing us to become very self-conscious. We begin fixating on anxiety rather than the challenge or opportunity at hand. We make decisions based on what we think will reduce our anxiety rather than leading well. And to compound things even more, the current crisis exacerbates anxiety for everyone.
The most important resource a leader, including a pastor, brings in any moment is being a non-anxious person. That is more important than your skills, your ability to strategize and your ability to problem solve. Yet, a lot of pastors and leaders allow anxiety to undermine their capacity to lead. This seminar will help you get a better handle on how to manage your anxiety so that you are a more effective Christ follower and leader. Even your family will benefit!
You’ll learn things like . . .
- The 5 types of anxiety.
- Why chronic anxiety takes such a toll.
- Identify where anxiety begins for you physiologically and how to intervene.
- Identify 2 or 3 of your own unique triggers and how to flip the power dynamic.
- Learn how anxiety competes with God for our attention and how God displaces our anxiety with presence.
- How ‘differentiation of self’ can deescalate anxiety.
- If you can’t make the date, no problem, it will be available on demand after the live event.
The webinar is on Thursday, June 4th at 11:30 a.m. EST. $28/webinar ticket.
(Thursday) 11:30 am - 1:30 pm EST